Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 is introducing the fresh Online Themes download function. The predefined mix of fonts, colors and effects is known as theme. Multiple slide layouts are used by different kinds of topics. PowerPoint’s default theme is Office theme. For our slides, we can pick different built-in topics but also insert topics from the internet. We can also add text that we want after implementing theme to our slides. Themes offer our presentation a professional and effective look.
We will be able to insert internet topics in our slides after reading this article. To do this, we must pursue the following measures.
Insert Online Themes:
• Explore PowerPoint 2013 from Microsoft.
• We can choose any built-in theme but choose Blank theme if we don’t want it.
• Go to the tab of files. Appears the drop down list.
Click from the list on New Option. New Pane will open in the text box and sort themes.
• There will be multiple topics in the window.
• Select any theme we’d like to download. Now hit the button Create.
• After creation, our slides will be covered by downloaded theme.